We want to help you reach your fundraising goal, and so we have created lots of tools you can use. Take a look at each section and pick the tools that are most useful for your fundraising efforts. Good luck!
Still need help fundraising? Contact us!
This year we’ve made it easy to for you to personalize your fundraising page. To learn how, watch this short video.
Download our CIBC Run for the Cure app and fundraise on the go! It’s a great tool to ask your network for support, to recruit team members, to thank donors and to keep track of your fundraising progress.
Use our app to boost your fundraising and you could win a Philips Prize Pack*!
Find out more about our fundraising incentives.
Run Day Checklist
- Double Check your site location page for information
- Find out where to park, when to arrive and specific details to your location
- Decide on a spot to meet
- Everything’s better as a group, so suggest a spot and time for your team to meet
- Make sure to take into consideration time to visit the registration area, and attend the warm - up activities
- Don't forget your t-shirts!
- You and your team have worked hard for those shirts; wear them with pride!
- Remember to bring any offline donation or participation forms that are bank - stamped, and hand them in at the Registration Area
- Keep a copy of your form for your records
- Bring any last minute donations that you may have and submit them to registration
- Appropriate Clothing
- Mother Nature is always one to surprise, so make sure to check the weather forecast before Sunday and dress appropriately.